Are You Tired Of Annoying, Chronic Shoulder Pain That Is Affecting Your Sleep, Preventing You From Going To The Gym Or Playing With Your Kids?
We Specialize In Longstanding Shoulder Issues -With or Without Injury.
Shoulder pain is a common condition that affects people of all ages and backgrounds. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including injury, overuse, arthritis, or referred pain from the neck or upper back. Shoulder pain can range from mild to severe and can significantly impact your daily activities and quality of life.
Some common symptoms of shoulder pain include:
- Pain or discomfort in the shoulder joint or surrounding areas
- Stiffness or limited range of motion in the shoulder joint
- Difficulty reaching or lifting objects
- Weakness or numbness in the arm or hand
- Clicking or popping sensations in the shoulder joint
Shoulder pain can be treated through a variety of interventions, depending on the underlying cause and severity of the condition. Physiotherapy is often a recommended treatment option, as it can help to reduce pain, improve joint mobility, and restore normal function.
Some common interventions for shoulder pain include:
- Manual therapy: Hands-on techniques that aim to improve joint mobility, reduce pain, and restore normal function. This may include joint mobilization, soft tissue massage, and trigger point release, among others.
- Laser Therapy is an advanced, non-invasive modality that greatly reduces pain and inflammation in the shoulder joint and surrounding musculature.
- Exercise therapy: Specific exercises designed to strengthen and stretch the muscles around the shoulder joint, improve posture and balance, and reduce pain.
- Education: Information on how to manage pain, prevent further injury, and improve overall health and wellbeing. This may include advice on posture, ergonomics, nutrition, and stress management, among other topics.
- Other interventions: In some cases, additional interventions may be necessary to help manage shoulder pain, such as injections, medications, or referral to a specialist.
If you are experiencing shoulder pain, let us look after you to determine the underlying cause and develop an appropriate treatment plan. With proper care and management, most cases of shoulder pain can be effectively treated, allowing you to regain your mobility and improve your quality of life.